Prices are accurate at the time of publication.
When you buy through our links, Insider may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.
Glover Teixeira (yellow trunks) strikes Anthony Smith (black trunks) during their May 2020 fight in Jacksonville, Florida.
Douglas P. DeFelice / Getty Images
- UFC 275 will stream live on June 11 on ESPN+, with the main card starting at 10 p.m. ET for $75.
- Lightweight heavyweight champion Glover Teixeira will defend his title against Jirí Procházka.
- Taila Santos will challenge Valentina Shevchenko for the women’s flyweight championship.
Glover Teixeira will defend the UFC Light Heavyweight Championship for the first time against former Rizin Light Heavyweight champion Jiri Prochazka in the main event of UFC 275, streaming live from Singapore on June 11.
Valentina Shevchenko will aim for her seventh successful defense of the women’s flyweight championship against Taila Santos, while Chinese fighter Zhang Weili will fight Joanna Jedrzejczyk in a highly touted rematch.
How to watch UFC 275
The main event of UFC 275 will be streamed live via ESPN+ at 10 p.m. ET on June 11. The event is separated into three portions: the early prelims, the prelims, and the main card.
The early prelims start at 5:30 p.m. ET and are only available to UFC Fight Pass subscribers. The prelims will begin at 8 p.m. ET on ESPN+ and the ESPN2 cable channel. The main card is scheduled for 10 p.m. ET and is an ESPN+ exclusive, pay-per-view event.
The heart of UFC 275 is a pay-per view event, so you’ll need to pay a one-time fee of $75 to watch, as well as sign up for an ESPN+ subscription. An ESPN+ membership costs $7 a month or $70 a year.
You can access the ESPN+ app on all major mobile and streaming devices, including Amazon Fire, Apple TV, Android, Chromecast, PS4, Xbox One, Roku, Samsung Smart TVs, and more.
How to save on the UFC 275 pay-per-view price
If you plan on signing up for ESPN+ to watch UFC 275, you can take advantage of a special discounted package to watch the next UFC pay-per-view.
New subscribers can purchase a year-long ESPN+ membership with access to UFC 275 included for a total of $99.98. That’s more than 30% off the regular combined price of an annual plan and a PPV match. Following your first year of service, ESPN+ will then renew for the regular annual price of $70.
Bundle the next UFC PPV with an ESPN+ Annual Plan to more than 30%
Here’s the fight card for UFC 275: Teixeira vs Procházka
Early Prelims — 7 p.m. ET, 4 p.m. PT on UFC Fight Pass
- Ramona Pascual versus Joselyne Edwards [Women’s featherweight]
- Liang Na versus Silvana Gomez Juarez [Women’s straw weight]
- Kyung Ho Kang versus Gatgerel Danaa [Bantamweight]
Prelims — 8 p.m. ET, 5 p.m. PT on ESPN+ and ESPN
- Andre Fialho versus Jake Matthews [Welterweight]
- Maheshate versus Steve Garcia [Lightweight]
- Seungwoo Choi versus Josh Culibao [Featherweight]
- Brendan Allen versus Jacob Malkoun [Middleweight]
Main Card — 10 p.m. ET, 7 p.m. PT on ESPN+
- Jack Della Maddalena versus Ramazan Emeev [Welterweight]
- Rogerio Bontorin versus Manel Kape [Flyweight]
- Zhang Weili versus Joanna Jedrzejczyk [Women’s strawweight]
- Valentina Shevchenko versus Taila Santos [Women’s flyweight title fight]
- Glover Teixeira versus Jirí Procházka [Light heavyweight title fight]
Read the original article on Business Insider