- April 16, 2022
It’s a full-frame lens with manual focus
Cosina has introduced the Voigtlander APO-Lanthar 50mm F2 Aspherical lens with Nikon Z mount. It is compatible with full frame cameras (Nikon FX). In the description of the lens, the manufacturer uses an apochromatic scheme that allows high resolution and contrast throughout the frame by correcting spherical aberration and chromatic aberration for the three primary colors. Designed for use with Nikon Z cameras, the lens feeds the camera the data required for EXIF recording and the three degrees of freedom image stabilization functions and three focus indication modes. The lens focuses manually.
Technical data of the Voigtlander APO-Lanthar 50mm F2 Aspherical lens:
- focal length – 50 mm;
- field of view – 45.6º;
- Optical scheme – 10 elements in 8 groups, including 2 aspherical elements and 2 elements with anomalous low scattering;
- aperture f/2.0-f/16;
- minimum focusing distance – 0.45 m;
- maximum magnification – 1:6.46;
- number of diaphragm blades – 12;
- set diameter of the filter – 52 mm;
- diameter – 67.6 mm;
- length – 64.3 mm;
- weight – 347 g.
The lens is due on the Japanese market in May at a price of 120,000 yen. A metal lens hood is included.
All news for today
- Voigtlander APO-Lanthar 50mm F2 Aspherical lens with Nikon Z mount introduced: This is a full-frame lens with manual focus
- This will be the most powerful mobile processor in the Alder Lake lineup. Intel’s 16-core W12985 has hit the web. It will be included in the configuration of the promising Dell Precision 7770 workstation
- China’s Shenzhou-13 spacecraft undocked from the Tianhe orbital station. It will return three taikonauts to Earth. They have been in space for six months.
- The Asus ROG Thor 1600W Titanium power supply features a 16-pin ATX 3.0 connector. This connector can deliver up to 600 watts of power to the load
- American and German engines in RZD locomotives will be replaced by Russian ones within two years. Locomotive engines are in the top 10% of non-localized systems
- Xiaomi is already preparing updated flagships Xiaomi 12S and Xiaomi 12S Pro. They will be built on the SoC Snapdragon 8 Gen 1+
- of real products will hit the gaming universes. Microsoft may run ads in free Xbox games. The program could go live in the summer
- Samsung is updating its nearly four-year-old flagship Galaxy Note 9, though it doesn’t have to. The smartphone debuted in June 2018
- Google has released an urgent Chrome update. It fixes a vulnerability that has been actively exploited by attackers