- June 04, 2022.
Although there will be some changes,
Bloomberg editor and insider Mark Gurman said that we shouldn’t expect bright MacBook Air in 2022. Previously, the laptops were expected to come out in the same colors as the iMac 24, but it looks like that won’t be the case.
According to Gurman, Apple will release the MacBook Air (2022) in silver, gray and gold. Only the latter variant will have a slight change – instead of pink, the color will be closer to a shade of champagne.
Gurman also hinted that there could be a blue color, like on the iMac 24 and the latest iPhones, but it’s unclear if this is based on that. And earlier, Gurman had already made a prediction about the iPhone 14.
In any case, WWDC 2022 is a couple of days away. It starts on Monday, June 6. It is assumed that there will show the new MacBook Air, which may get the new M2 processors, 13.6-inch display with a white frame and a white keyboard. There will be a whole range of software updates at WWDC, especially iOS 16 and iPadOS 16.
All the news today
- 5000 mAh, 144Hz, stylus support, and a potentially low price. Renderings of the Moto Edge 2022 show a familiar design. For some, the MediaTek Dimensity 920 platform will be a disappointment
- 4 ” Nowhere in the world are there car plants in the middle of the city – it’s unprofitable.” The expert doubts the expediency of producing Moskvich cars in Moscow. Before it left Russia, Renault itself planned to move its production from Moscow
- : Though there will be some changes2
- 15:58 7 ” KAMAZ” will soon begin production of unmanned mining trucks . Such machines will increase the output by 20%.
- “Chinese” in Russia can now be taken on subscription from 50,500 rubles per month. Chinese cars became available in the services “Autohome Subscription” and “SberAutosubscription”. Terms of the services are different
- China has created the CogVideo neural network, which generates short videos based on text descriptions. For now the duration of the video does not exceed 4 seconds.
- Automobile dealers in Russia can survive by selling used cars. Some companies have already actively switched to such cars. Dealers can occupy up to 50% of the used cars market in the country
- A very simple and very cheap smartphone for those who do not want a Chinese brand. The Motorola Moto G Go has been spotted on the web. It will run Android Go
- Cooling systems for Radeon 7000 and GeForce RTX 40 graphics cards will be expensive. CO manufacturers are already starting to make more money. All because of the huge power consumption of new adapters
- The unveiled Oppo Reno8 Lite 5G is the same Reno7 Lite, Reno7 Z 5G, and also the F21 Pro 5G. This is the fourth time the company has given a new name to the same model. It’s unclear why.
- A mix of old and new according to AMD’s recipe. The Mendocino lineup will include the Ryzen 3 7420U, Athlon Gold 7220U and Athlon Silver 7020U APUs. With Zen 2 CPU and RDNA 2 GPU
- 14:04 1 An office building in New York will be sold as an NFT for 15,000 ETH. “It’s not just an expensive jpeg.”
- 13:58 1 Are smart bracelets no longer interesting? Users are actively switching to smart watches. Although not all such devices are properly called smart watches
- 13:42 9 DDR5 memory can no longer be called super-expensive. Modules are getting cheaper even more actively than graphics cards. Decrease for several weeks was more than 20%
- 13:32 2 Oppo Find X3 Pro, which occupies the 15th place in the ranking of the best camera phones in the world, has fallen in price by 225 dollars in China. According to the DxOMark rating, the Find X3 Pro shoots on par with the Honor Magic 4 Pro and Galaxy S22 Ultra
- 13:29 1 What games can you play on a $240 portable Windows console? The Celeron 7305 and Pentium 8505 gaming tests have surfaced. These CPUs will be in the Ayn Loki Mini
- 13:13 2 Redmi Note 9 5G halved in China. Dimensity 800, 5000 mAh and 48MP for $130
- 12:44 9 Roscosmos has decided on the orbital inclination of a prospective Russian orbital station. According to Dmitry Rogozin, work on the ISS project for Roscosmos is now receding into the background
- 12:34 39 With a 145 hp engine and a spoiler on the trunk lid. “Rosstandart” showed how the updated Lada Vesta for special services will look. Agencies plan to use both a sedan and a station wagon
- 09:54 31 Critics praise the new Diablo, and players are outraged. The gist of the discontent. Most of the negative reaction in the network is aimed not at the gameplay, but at the system of microtransactions
- 09:45 5 Not long ago, 3D gaming cards were converted into mining cards, but now it’s the other way around. Sapphire has introduced Radeon 6700 gas pedals that look remarkably similar to the BC-2235 GPRO X080 mining model. Radeon 6700 is like a mobile Radeon 6700M, but with almost twice the TDP
- 09:44 8 The Xiaomi 12 compact flagship fell in price to a record low in a big sale on JD.com. The price dropped from $570 to $405
- 09:18 119 ” We will correct the Germans’ mistake and turn on their telescope at our Spectrum-RG observatory. Dmitry Rogozin has ordered the German telescope to be reactivated despite Germany’s demand to shut it down. Spektr-RG is now at a distance of 1.5 million kilometers from Earth
- 08:58 25 ” We put Leica’s 100 years of experience into Xiaomi’s new smartphones.” The companies are advertising the Xiaomi 12 Ultra. It’s the first flagship phone that Xiaomi and Leica created together
- 08:42 15 Xiaomi’s best door lock announced . The new Xiaomi Smart Door Lock will get a fresh design and innovative features
- 08:30 11 The Ministry of Industry and Trade has obliged to provide support for the Chinese GB/T charging standard in Russian charging stations for electric cars. But there are almost no cars in the country that support it. At the same time, support for the more common standards CCS and CHAdeMO – at the choice of the station manufacturer
- 08:28 1 Xiaomi’s thinnest and lightest smartphone has dropped a record price during a big sale on JD.com. The 8/128GB version now costs $270, the 8/256GB version is $300, and the 12/256GB version is $333
- 08:19 23 ” Nuclear weapons and their missile delivery vehicles are the last equalizer,” Dmitry Rogozin hopes it won’t come to that. They guarantee Russia’s security
- 08:05 43 Dmitry Rogozin said “colossal technologies” that have a direct bearing on next-generation wars. “Roscosmos has already become part of Russia’s armed forces
- 07:54 9 Poco F4 has spotted in the photo. It will not be a complete clone of the Redmi K40S. Poco F4 will get 64-megapixel sensor instead of 48-megapixel one
- 07:48 14 How we should cut prices: down to -3.5 million rubles for the entire BMW lineup in Russia Despite ruble appreciation, car deficit in Russia allows dealers not to hurry with price reduction
- 07:41 1 Thermal imaging camera, IR camera, IP69K, NFC and laser pointer. The unbreakable smartphone AGM Glory G1S is available for $700. AGM Glory G1S will be a great choice for professionals working in harsh environments
- 07:36 2 Mazda recalls almost 20 thousand cars in Russia due to problems with the fuel pump. The problem is in Mazda 3, Mazda 6, CX-5, CX-9 and MX-5.
- 07:15 2 Inexpensive monster of autonomy Poco C40 comes out on June 16. It will get a 6,000 mAh battery. The smartphone will also be able to surprise with its platform
- 06:46 3 ” So, you know, good luck to him on his trip to the moon.” U.S. President Joe Biden does not share Ilon Musk’s concerns about the economy. And Musk himself explained that Tesla will only cut back its bloated workforce in specific areas
- 06:20 39 “Stripped” Lada will only be able to go through Russia and Belarus. You can’t go to Europe by them.